In maths we had to make a pattern of colours.I made mine out of blue and green links. It was very fun.
I did it all by myself and nobody else helped me.I did another pattern and it was red and blue and I made that one out of Links but I have not got any more pictures of them.Today we did it again but this time we made the pattern out of paddle-pop sticks.Other days I made them out of Shapes (Yellow and Red) and heaps more things but I can't think of them.
Riley
I Can Pattern
Posted by
rileysfolio
at
1:16 PM
Labels: Numeracy Block
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It sounds like you had some patterns that were the same type of pattern but you used different things. That's very clever and it's called transference. Maybe you could make these patterns again, Riley and take a picture of them to add to your folio.
Hi Riley your patten is a aabbbbaab and I love your blog.
Post a Comment