Here I will write about me as a learner. My favourite animal is a snake. My favourite colour is red, blue and black. My favourite sea creature is a shark.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like your blog Riley because I like your blog Riley.
just sign up first and go to google get any picture go on copy go on your template your getting and then click on paste and then you have to change the writing a little sorry i dont remember any more ......bye riley see ya
11 comments:
I like your blog Riley because I like your blog Riley.
That was a cool youtube video link Riley, good job.
I like your car calendar and your clock. Would you help me to get a calendar please Riley? from Ben M
Hi Riley you are lucky that your on the top of the ohcs list
Hi Riley you were the therst 1 to say that you were coming.
Jarvis
Hi Riley can you sho me how to git that bakroud?
hi
Hi Riles my fav animal is a Elephent because I rode one and you find them in nearly every contry.From mads.
Hi Riles my fav animal is a Elephent because I rode one and you find them in nearly every contry.From mads.
just sign up first and go to google get any picture go on copy go on your template your getting and then click on paste and then you have to change the writing a little sorry i dont remember any more ......bye riley see ya
i get it i have put a template on my blog and finished every thing in my mind now i cant think of anything so thanks for the advice.. riley
Post a Comment